- A preview of the fax
- Ultra high file compression and conversion
- Fax cover sheets for individual users
- Synchronization of Microsoft Outlook contacts with the FX Fax Printer’s contact manager
- Password protected sending (if enabled) for enhanced security
Start send faxes easily and securely using the FX Fax Printer
Download the FX Fax Printer (Windows 32 and 64 bit versions)
(If the link above does'nt work, please visit: http://www.faxfx.net/services/print-to-fax/ and follow the easy steps.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the FaxFX Fax Printer?
The FaxFX Fax Printer makes sending a fax straight from an open document as simple as following a few quick steps:
- Open the document to be faxed
- Under the “print” options, select “print to fax printer”
- In the Fax Printer Wizard, select the recipient’s fax number from your contacts or enter a new one
- Click the appropriate checkbox if you would like to include a cover sheet
- Preview your fax
- Enter your personal FaxFX password and username and click “finish”
Do I need to manually transfer my contacts if I want to start using the Fax Printer?
The Fax Printer will transfer and consolidate all of your existing contacts (in Microsoft Outlook, for example) in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is click on the “to” button in the Fax Printer Wizard, and click “import contacts”.
Do I need to download and install new software to start using the Fax Printer?
To use the FaxFX Fax Printer, you will need
- Windows 7/Vista/2000
- .Net 3.5 Framework
What will I need to begin sending faxes using the FaxFX Fax Printer?
Once you have registered an account with us, all you need to use the Fax Printer is to have a positive credit balance in your account. Buying credits is a simple and quick process and can be done directly on the FaxFX website.
Why did my intended recipient only receive the document when I added a cover sheet aswell?
In order to include a cover sheet, you must have enabled the “fax cover sheets” option in your account. Your FaxFX account manager or our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be glad to assist you with this.